New Balance Falmouth Road Race
2020 Numbers for Nonprofits Program Guidelines
Participation within the program must be requested by October 31st, prior to the race. Notification of status within the program will be sent out in December.
• Understand that the cost of each entry is $200.00 and is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
• Must submit full payment for approved entries by 3/1/20. Multiple checks from runners not accepted; credit cards are not accepted. Failure to pay by the due date will result in removal from the program.
Please make checks payable to:
Falmouth Road Race, Inc., P.O. Box 732, Falmouth, MA 02541
• Must use CrowdRise fundraising platform.
• Must possess proof of 501(c)(3) status to be submitted ONLY upon request.
• Must not use the New Balance Falmouth Road Race name or logo without written permission.
• Must ensure all race participants complete the official New Balance Falmouth Road Race online registration form.
• Must ensure that all entrants running for their organization register for the race by August 12, 2020 at 11:59pm.
• Must not register false entrants; online registration must be completed by individual runners (i.e., team captains must not register runners).
• Must attend a mandatory informational meeting March 2, 2020 at the SeaCrest Hotel. Failure to attend this meeting will result removal from the program.
• Must require all individuals to raise a minimum of $750 per entry.
• Must report all funds raised and # bibs used through this program by October 7, 2020.
• Must not operate as an agent or representative of the New Balance Falmouth Road Race or Falmouth Road Race, Inc.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in termination and/or exclusion from the program.
Any additional questions can be directed to Info@falmouthroadrace.com
The New Balance Falmouth Road Race is proud to have supported hundreds of Massachusetts-based nonprofits through its Numbers for Nonprofits Program. To date, over $30 million has been raised by participating organizations and is one of the most lucrative fundraising events for many of the those organizations.
The mission of the program is to provide Massachusetts-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit groups with the opportunity to purchase race entries to use for fundraising purposes.
The application process for the 2020 race will be open from August 31, 2019 – October 31, 2019.