Thank you for your interest in the 2019 New Balance Falmouth Road Race!
Registration will open in May, 2019.
Falmouth Residents and Residential Taxpayers:
Registration runs from May 1, 2019 at 9:00 AM – May 7, 2019 at 11:59 PM
Falmouth RESIDENTS and TAXPAYERS (real estate owners) are allowed guaranteed entry to the New Balance Falmouth Road Race as a courtesy. In order to keep this program available, information submitted will be manually verified.
A Falmouth Resident is a person who lives in the town of Falmouth full-time. If you are a home owner whose name is NOT listed here: falmouth.patriotproperties.com, you will need to upload a PDF, JPG or PNG showing proof of residency and email it, with your name and application comfirmation number, to email@example.com by May 8th.
A Falmouth Residential Taxpayer is a person whose name is on a Town of Falmouth Real Estate Tax bill and may reside in Falmouth. Check here to see if your name is listed. If your name is listed, you DO NOT need to submit any additional proof to the race; *please* register using your permanent residence with Falmouth listed as your secondary residence when indicated. If your name is not listed, your application is not complete until you submit proof of residency.
- Residents and residential taxpayers who apply for the race – as well as their spouses and children (23 years old and under on race day) who also apply and who live in Falmouth OR and/or live in the home of a Falmouth taxpayer – may receive guaranteed entry. Minimum age to register is 10.
- Resident status will be verified by one of the following methods:
- Submission of a copy of a driver’s license with a Falmouth address
- A copy of a signed lease or rental agreement
- Signed closing documents for recent purchases that are not yet listed on the Falmouth real estate taxpayer rolls.
- For registering children 10 and older, mentalhealthdrugs.com a report card or Falmouth Public Schools ID.
- Taxpayer status will be verified only by appearance on Falmouth real estate taxpayer rolls. Only taxpayers who apply for the race and whose name is listed on the tax bill are eligible, as are their spouse and children under 23 years old and under WHO ALSO APPLY.
- Trusts are not included in the definition of taxpayers and are limited to two entries. Proof that registrant (or his/her spouse) is listed as a trustee must be provided to the race for verification. These entries will be granted for named trustees to run, their spouses and/or children aged 23 or younger.
- Entries received without sufficient proof of resident or taxpayer status will be placed into the random selection process (formerly known as the “lottery”) and subject to those rules and regulations.
- If you are 18 or over, you MUST register yourself per race policy.
General Registration opens May 8, 2019 at 9:00 AM – May 17, 2019 at 11:59 PM
- Non-residents who wish to register for the race must be age 10 or older on Race Day.
- Runners will be randomly selected to participate.
- All registrants will be notified by email regarding their status on or before May 23rd.
- If you were not selected to run, please consider running for one of our charity partners through our Numbers for Nonprofits Program.
Thank you and we hope to see you this summer!
Wheelchair Duo Registration
- Race defines a Wheelchair Duo as one runner pushing one wheelchair (i.e., no additional Guides needed).
- ALL teams interested in being a part of the Wheelchair Duo program must register through our website, for random selection, between May 1st and May 17th.
- Team captain will register both members of the Wheelchair Duo team and submit the $100 team registration fee only if selected to participate. Both will be timed and listed in the results.
- No more than 15 Duos will be selected to participate in the race.
- Teammate in wheelchair must be aged 10 or older.
- Wheelchair Duos will utilize transportation to the Start provided by the Race.
- Wheelchair Duos will be notified of their status by email on or before May 23rd.